Welcome to Buy A Bird Online! We created Buy A Bird Online with the intent to connect healthy Birds with caring families. Buy A Bird Online does not condone Pet Mills, and we strongly discourage against all breeding practices in which the health and well-being of innocent Birds and Parrots are compromised. Listed below are some of the steps we take to help you find a quality Seller through our website:
- Most Sellers have a photographer from Buy A Bird Online who sees their Birds personally and looks for red flags about the Birds well being and care. In cases where we are unable to visit the Seller personally, we collect as much background information on the Seller as possible.
- If it is proven that a Seller is using illegal or inhumane Selling practices, we then disqualify that Seller from advertising on our website.
- We make an effort to educate Bird Sellers on Selling standards and the importance of selling only healthy Birds with good genetics.
We encourage people to consider adoption if they are experienced and have the means to care for an adopted or rescued Birds. For more information on adopting a Bird, you can visit a local Shelter or Rescue.
- We make it well-known to all of our Sellers that we stand firmly against the mistreatment of animals and will not tolerate any such practice.
- We strive to build personal relationships with Sellers so we can become familiar with their breeding practices.
At Buy A Bird Online, we understand the things that you are looking for in a companion. We understand the importance of having your new family member come to you a healthy, happy Bird with good genetics. There are a number of things that we do to assure that your experience with us is a positive one.
- Every Bird for sale sold in USA carries a minimum of a 30-day health guarantee provided by the Seller. Each Country has their guidelines, and we expect Sellers to follow them. For a list of the laws protecting people buying a Bird Country by Country, click here.
- We request all Sellers keep their Birds up to date on all vaccinations and de-wormer.
- We recommend that all Sellers have their Birds vet checked.
All of us here at Buy A Bird Online have the well being of the Birds in mind first and foremost. We recommend that every person visits the Seller directly and determine for yourself how they are raising their Birds. In the event you feel uncomfortable with anything you experience, we request that you contact us directly so we can look into the situation.
The adoption of a Bird is a big commitment. As a prospective Bird owner, we suggest that you thoroughly research the breeds you are interested in. By doing these things, you are ensuring that the bird you choose is a good fit for your family.
We also invite any feedback you may have for us. Feel free to email us at email@example.com or use our contact form with any questions.